Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strangers in the night



To be a fan of Frank Sinatra is like a feeling which can always come back and get somebody in a good mood. He also sings for lovers and for the lonely, so his music can be entertaining in every period of life.
Perhaps "Strangers in the night" is my favourite song by Sinatra, I also dedicated it to my friend and his new girlfriend in the summer of 2007. They were strangers in the night.
You can hear it on also the "My way: The best of Frank Sinatra" and "Nothing but the best" and for example on the original "Strangers in the night" album (first release on lp: 1966, first on cd: 1990) - I want to get it somehow but it's not too easy in Hungary.
In this video he sings this song in other way than on the albums - first I didn't like as he regroups the syllables but I realised that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment