Monday, December 21, 2009

Prepare for a long night



It was precisely a little bit more than two years ago: I was surfing on the internet when I saw a little nice feature on
www.nasa.gov, the NASA Calendar. Interesting things on the sky, anniversaries of old historical events, etc... and, on the 22th of December, I saw the following subtitle: Prepare for a long night. I was totally amazed. Like a child, it perfectly fit in my season- or everyday-rituals, which sometimes are celebrated only in my soul, and doesn't have any physical effect. I think everyone has this sort of of rituals. The longest night... isn't it fantastic? When anything can happen, when man sinks into his deepest thoughts, in that deepest night, which doesn't want to be over.
The thought didn't leave me, and, with my friend we played songs just for fun that time, besides our "real" music activities. We called it Jules & Cakkos project, I won't describe it, why. As you can see on the myspace page, we only made four songs which are gathered on an ep, called Virginia creeper. We can't sing, but sing in Prepare for a long night, and Madár úr. An interesting thing: no one likes the first, but everybody the second one. That's all, this project has been over for a long time. The low "plays" numbers are because we uploaded the songs again not a long time ago. I hope you'll enjoy it. And don't forget about your own rituals in life.

Our myspace page:

No comments:

Post a Comment