Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer things



Summer just walked in - but I didn't realize it, because the weather is very strange in Hungary. But if I glance at the calendar I can remember that in one simple moment the 31st of May turned to the 1st of June and yes, that was the first day of summer. It's always an important day to me: the first and last days of each season. Now I just slipped into the summer. I regret.
But we don't have to wait long, summer will be here in its whole reality, and I can't help proposing albums which are connected to this season in my mind.
  1. Pop: Pet Shop Boys - Actually
  2. Pop: Roxy music - Avalon
  3. Pop: Wham! - The final
  4. Jazz: Modern Jazz Quartet - Porgy and Bess
  5. Jazz: Dizzy Gillespie - Jambo caribe
  6. World/folk: René Aubry - Invités sur la Terre
  7. Progressive rock: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Love beach
  8. Progressive rock: Camel - Breathless
  9. Reggae: Bob Marley and the Wailers - Rastaman vibration

No comments:

Post a Comment