Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Katya Chehova's music



It was the same time ago when I discovered Station 2.0 and Katya Chehova (Катя Чехова). In the beginning I didn't really know what I hear, just see the strange unreadable characters of titles on the screen. I had to go further, I liked it: I realized soon that it was much better than today's music played on radio and at clubs, but the main reason for it was the amazing atmosphere provided by the cold techno music and the Russian singing voice. The meeting happened, and even if it wasn't love at first sight (hear), later it got on a higher level.
Katya Chehova made three albums released by the Russian label Uplifto. Unfortunately her project ended, but there's something she created and left. Her, first, introducing, Ya robot, then the most known, Love 2.0, and after that K4, her latest and last. I think Love 2.0 is the best, with her biggest hit, Ya ne s toboy. The album is about another love, a love made today when everything changed. My first experience with her belongs to the song Вторая жизнь - Vtoraya zhiesn which has a very special atmosphere for me, see below. All of the mentioned albums can be downloaded at www.uplifto.ru or www.station20.ru.



Я не c тобой - Ya ne s toboy (I'm not with you):

Я тебя люблю - Ya tebya lublu (I love you):

Making of Нас больше не будет - Nas bolshe ne budet:

Вторая жизнь - Vtoraya zhiesn (Second life):






Нас больше не будет - Nas bolshe ne budet:






No comments:

Post a Comment